Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 25 With VigRX Plus

Yesterday was supposed to be a day off work and my wife and I had planned on lounging around the house all day and of course making love. Actually we wanted to have an extended sensual session, including a nice massage (we both love giving them) with a nice erotic DVD playing in the background (we like artsy ones, that are like music videos featuring mood music and sensual images).

Anyway, thinking I was going to have an extended session with my wife, I took 2 VigRX plus and 2 Semenax at breakfast (the plan was to start fooling around at mid morning after a couple of quick errands).

Things did not go according to plan.

What was supposed to be a day off ended up being a busy day with business people, which led to an evening with business people...which led to not getting home until late...exhausted and ready for sleep.

BUT HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU...

I was horny as anything all day long. I was actually tempted to sneak into the bathroom at work to masturbate...but I kept thinking I would get home early enough to mess around with my honey, so I didn't.

My balls felt swollen all day long... When I would use the restroom, my flaccid penis was still very full, and with an extra shake after going pee... I think I would have gotten fully erect.

In the car I did some PC exercises (you know the flexing ones) and I thought I was going to cum. I think if I would have had 5 more minutes to drive I may have (if I could have kept flexing that long. 5 or 10 minutes of PC flexes is a lot).

I know part of it was that I had geared up mentally for my time with my wife, but even so, that doesn't explain what my penis was doing all day!

Anyway, all that being said...

Although I still have a penis that is just a bit over 6 inches long, it is a happy penis! It is a penis that is behaving like a teenage penis...rather than an over 40 year old penis.

My free bottle of Semenax (which came with the 12 month supply of VigRX) is almost empty. I've just got a few days left...so today I am dropping down to 1 pill a day rather than 3 (3 is the daily dose).

If I don't notice a big difference, I won't order more Semenax and I will just stick to the VigRX.
However, if I notice a negative difference, I am going to order some more and take both!

I figure it is more than worth a couple bucks a day to have the affects I am experiencing.

I know that after reading my posts over the last few days you probably think I am full of it, but I am being honest about the effects these things are having on me. Is it just the placebo effect? It could be...but then again, the products I had tried previously certainly didn't do this.

Supposedly you have to take VigRX for at least a month to feel the full effect, so in the next week or two I should be feeling it.

I'm confident that I won't be asking for my money back!

That's it for now.

Here's the inspirational photo of the day!

No comments: