Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 17 With VigRX Plus

I woke up at 2:30 a.m. with an erection that was calling for attention. I scooted up next to my wife and after rubbing on her a bit, she welcomed me to make love to her.
It was awesome...felt great...and put us both into a deep sleep afterwards.

We are both off work on Fridays, so we slept in. I woke up at 7:00 with another erection!

That just was NOT happening 18 days ago. If I had an orgasm in the middle of the night (which was rare) I didn't wake up 4 hours later with another hard-on.

Again, I after to say... IT IS WORKING.

VigRX Plus along with the free bottle of Semenax that came with my order is doing some great things.

One more thing. I keep forgetting to mention my wife and her supplements. She is also giving them 2 thumbs up!

YEAH!!!
------

Inspirational Photo Of The Day


No comments: