Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 7 With VigRX Plus

It's been one week since I started my experiment with VigRX and Semenax.

My erections are still not harder or thicker than normal, but once more today I got a hard on in the middle of the day, just after lunch. That's two days in a row.

I have to admit that I had taken a quick look at some provocative pictures online. Normally that wouldn't have given me a quick erection...but it happened today.

I thought about masturbating, but instead I decided not to because I knew we would have time for sex tonight.

We made love just before going to sleep. Since we got to bed much later than we had hoped, we didn't get to have a marathon session, but it was still great.

My sweeties supplements seem to be doing something now too. She was very very wet without using any lube.

It reminded me of when we used to mess around in the back seat of my car!

I think she felt super sexy...being so wet.

Here is an inspirational photo:


No comments: