Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 9 With VigRX Plus

Today I got a hard on while riding my motorcycle alone!

I don't know if it was the vibrations or if I was having sexual thoughts somewhere in the back of my mind...but on my way home from work, Mr. Happy got way happy.

This has never happened to me before.

If you have had erections kicking in at strange times as a result of taking VigRX Plus or Semenax, let me know.

These out of nowhere boners I'm experiencing remind me of the old comedy skit that Eddie Murphy did a long time ago. When he talked about what it was like to be in junior high and he would get hard on's all day long. Remember that skit? The math teacher said, "Eddie come up to the chalk board and do this problem." Eddie said, "No thanks, I'll take a zero."

I remember those days of getting hard for no reason day or night, but those days ended 20 years ago! It's been kinda weird the last couple days to be getting hard like this out of nowhere again...but I like it.

I still haven't really noticed an increase in penis length or girth when erect, but it's only been 9 days... When I am flaccid I look longer than I did a week ago.

Also as stated in other posts, when I cum, it seems like I am cumming a lot more.

Sometimes my honey likes for me to cum in her mouth. I guess the next time that happens she'll be the best judge of whether or not I really am ejaculating a greater volume...although she already told me a few days ago that it lookeed like I had come more and that I had oozed a lot of pre-cum on her hand before I actually ejaculated. That was something new.

So far it's all looking good, so I really doubt that I am going to be taking advantage of the money back guarantee.

Even if taking these products doesn't give me a ten incher (I am currently 6 inches), I'm still pleased with the results that I am getting.

If you order Vigorex but don't get great results using it alone, I would try adding in the Semenax before giving up. The two products together are doing some cool stuff.

Here is the inspirational photo of the day:


No comments: