Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 3 With VigRX Plus

My third day with VigRX Plus and Semenax felt like the first 2...nothing out of the ordinary.

However, this evening while watching TV my wife and I got a little frisky and she thought it would be fun to jack me off. I didn't complain!

To make a long story short, after my orgasm, my wife said, "Oh my gosh, it was like you had two of them!"

I said, "What do you mean?"

She said, "Before you actually came, you had oozed out a LOT of white liquid all over my hand, then when you came, it was huge."

Coincidence? Or is the Semenax doing what it claims it can do? I don't know. But I am excited to see what happens next...if anything.

Here's a fun/inspiring photo for ya. I figure if you don't come back to read my diary, you will at least come back to check out hot photos if I post one every day! LOL

Actually this photo is pretty wild. NO, it isn't us! Just figured I'd make sure you knew that.






No comments: