Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 8 With VigRX Plus (Hidden Obsessions)

This is Day 8 of the VigRX Plus with Semenax experiment.

We were off work today and decided it would be fun to set aside a few hours for "mad passionate sex."

We thought it would be fun to watch a sexy movie...so that's what we did. We love some of the old Andrew Blame movies. If you haven't ever seen any...you ought to check them out. They are very tasteful erotic movies made for couples. They do tend to have a little girl/girl action (tastefully done) which we really like.

The flick we watched today was called "Hidden Obsessions." WE first saw this film about 12 or 13 years ago. It's just as good now as it was then!!! Way hot. The ice dildo scene just about melts our TV screen every time we watch it.

Within a few minutes of cuddling on the couch and watching the action on the screen, I was ROCK hard and my sweetie was dripping wet (her supplements are TRULY working, she is getting as wet as she did at 22 or 23).

She loves the ice dildo scene even more than me. This two girl scene has had her fantasizing about other girls since she first saw it, although she has yet to ever fulfill that fantasy (someday I hope she gets too...and I hope I get to watch). You can click the pic below to find out more about Hidden Obsessions.





During this scene I licked her while she watched. She was probably imagining that my mouth was the luscious mouth of the sexy blond Janine on the screen...but I don't care what she was imagining. I was just thankful that I was having the priviledge of lapping her sweet pussy juice.

By the end of the scene, my honey had cum hard due to my tonguing and the magic of my middle finger on her g-spot.

She returned the favor by giving me a wonderful blowjob. I love to go from her mouth to her pussy...and back to her mouth, so that's what I did several times. Seeing her suck her own juices from my penis is a huge turn on.

Speaking of huge... My cock was ROCK HARD when we were messing around.

I love to come inside my wife, but tonight I decided to cum ON my wife so that I could see if my ejaculate had increased more do to the Semenax.

Guess what? It has! It looked like I came at least a tablespoon full.

Maybe next time I'll bring a spoon into the living room so we can measure it! ha ha

I'm getting excited about VigRX and Semenax. I really don't think that the effects so far are all in my head. I don't know how I could imagine my way into ejaculating more.



An Inspirational Photo:


No comments: