Friday, May 30, 2008

Days 23 and 24 With VIgRX Plus

I wasn't able to post anything yesterday because I was away from my computer until very late.

Yesterday was much like the preceding days. I am having hard nighttime erections while I sleep (which is a very healthy thing) and when my wife and I make love, it's easy to get up for the job.

Last night we had a great sex session. Today we are off work and I am looking forward to a great time a little later on in the afternoon.

One thing that anyone needs to realize is that there is no magic pill that will give a person with a 6 inch penis a ten incher. However, as a 40 year old man using the products my penis is now consistently rock hard when it needs to be.

I think after 3 weeks of using the products, I am about a quarter inch longer than I was when I started. But, it's not just about length. It's about the hardness and the fullness. In both of those areas things are great! I feel like I am in my early 20's again!

I'm still giving VigRX and Semenax two thumbs up.

By the way, doing this blog has inspired me (and my wonderful wife) to put together another sensual blog for couples who are looking to spice things up a bit.

Right now we don't have much on it, but over the next few weeks we are going to add a LOT.

Please check it out: http://jimandtania.blogspot.com/

Here is the inspirational photo of the day:

No comments: