Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 10 With VigRX Plus

Last night, I woke up three times and eacg time I woke up I had an erection (that was even after having a quickie before going to sleep).

I'm stoked about that because night time erections nourish penis tissue.

When I was younger I had erections all night long (and most of the day), but over the past few years the night time erections had pretty much stopped (not a good thing at all). I am GLAD they are back.

In the middle of the night I got out of bed to take a look at my penis in the mirror and although it seemed no longer than usual, it did some a bit thicker and more full looking.

It felt a bit more full as well.

My wife got out of bed a few minutes before me.

When I got up I still had a semi. I threw on some sweats and walked into the living room.

My wifey was leaning over the couch straightening out some pillows. I couldn't help myself. I had to sneak up behind her and grind my crotch against her beautiful bottom.

She stood up, reached down and grabbed my crotch and said, "That is NICE. It feels really good."

That made me feel really really good.

It's working!

At this point, although my penis is still 6 inches long, it is harder and thicker when erect, plus it is more full looking in it's flaccid state. On top of that, the tissue is getting nourished by a healthy blood supply at night. YEAH!

One more thing... Yesterday I took VigRX Plus with breakfast and then I took the Semenax with dinner in the evening. I'm thinking that splitting it up like that may have been the reason for so many night time erections. I'm going to do it the same way today and see what happens.


No comments: