Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 1 With VigRX Plus

I decided it might be helpful to actually post a journal describing the daily affects that I experienced when I started using VigRX Plus.

I had been jotting down notes all along in a note pad, but today decided I should transfer those notes to the blog.

Here we go:

Day 1

Within two minutes of the package arriving via UPS I had already taken my first dose of VigRX. I was excited to get my experiment under way.

Since I had ordered the 12 month supply (because the discount is so huge) I had received some free gifts with the order. One of these gifts was a bottle of Semenax, which is touted to be a volume enhancer. Not only is it supposed to help with the volume of my erection, but also with the volume of emmission. I took a dose of that right away as well!

By the end of the first day, I can honestly tell you that I felt NOTHING...but then again, I wasn't supposed to. Both products need to be taken for a few weeks before you experience the full results.

So...I'll keep taking it and see what happens.

By the way, I feel kinda dumb writing about this...and since I'm not a very good writer, I fugure I need a gimmick to get you to come back and read this diary.

So.... I think my gimmick will be to post sexy pics of chicks with each entry in my diary. That way you'll want to come back!

Here's a pic for ya! If you look close you'll see that this lady was probably pretty incredibly happy at the moment this was shot. I wonder what she was listening to in those headphones. Hold on...the pic kind of gives new meaning to he word "headphones." LOL



No comments: