Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 28 with VigRX Plus

All I can say is "ditto" to what I said yesterday.

I'm really glad I started taking VigRX.

I'm just a few days away from one month of use and my sexual response and hardness when erect have improved greatly. Plus I am much more full in a flaccid state.

When my penis is erect, it's about 1/4 of an inch longer than it used to be, but it is much more firm.

When my penis is flaccid, it is about an inch or so longer and much fuller than it was before I started taking VigRX.

I can get hard anytime I want. Sometimes I even get hard when I'm not necessarily "wanting" to, but I won't complain about that.

Sexually speaking, for a guy in his 40's VigRX seems to be like a time machine for my penis! haha It's taken me back to my early years!

Most of the herbs in VigRX and Semenax have been used for centuries by people in the East. Now I understand why they have been used for so long. They really work.

Here's the inspirational photo of the day:



No comments: