Monday, June 2, 2008

DAY 27 WITH VIGRX PLUS

OK ladies and gentlemen,

At this point I really feel that the verdict is in. This is day 27 (I know, I know they say it takes over a month to start really experiencing what VigRX and Semenax are supposed to do), but I gotta tell you that I am sold on it.

Honestly, I was very skeptical, especially after spending money on so many products that really did nothing (even after several weeks). But VigRX has been different, as have the products that my wife has been taking. We are both really enjoying the effects of these things.

If you are interested in sexual supplements (I'm assuming you are interested or you wouldn't be reading this blog...unless I've drawn you back with the isnpirational photos of the day... LOL) I say, "GO FOR IT!"

Click one of the VigRX Plus links on this page and you will go directly to their site.

Do I get a small cut for referring you to them? Yes I do.

Is that why I want you to buy the product? Yes it is.

HOWEVER, I would not recommend a product that I do not take myself. I've been taking it for 27 days and I am being blown away with the results. I still have over 30 more days to give it a try before the money back satisfaction guarantee expires. I believe the money back promise is for 67 days after they ship the product. I received my order within 3 days of placing it.

I've been trying to keep you up to speed on my sexual activity since starting VigRX, and let me tell you, it's a challenge to try and write about your sex life for the world to read. But regardless...here we go...

Last night my wife and I had a great time on the couch and in bed. To sum it up simply, she delivered a very wonderful penis massage (She was the instigator by the way) which led to an awesome time of her on top in the "reverse cowgirl" position.

Sometimes she really enjoys having me play with her bottom while we have sex, and last night was one of those times.

She was so wet that I simply had to rub my fingers around the edge of her vagina while we were having sex and my fingers were so wet that I was easily able to slip first one, then two into her bottom. We both had tremendous orgasms!

OK...let's move on to the inspiriational photo of the day.



These three women had actually gotten together to plan a birthday party for one of their kids, but it turned into a make out session because they were all sexually frustrtated due to the fact that their husbands had reached their 40's, their work environment was stressful and they just couldn't perform like they used to.

If their husbands had only been taking VigRX...this sad scene would have never taken place! LOL


No comments: