Saturday, July 12, 2008

Days 51 Through 68 with VigRX Plus

What would you do if you could have the sexual stamina of an 18 year old again?

Can you imagine having your cock full engorged and ready for action in seconds?

Can you imagine reaching your fullest erection potential without the use of dangerous prescription drugs?

Guess what!

My imaginations have become a reality thanks to VigRX Plus!

As you read through this blog you are going to get fired up about what VigRX has done for me... and I'm sure that you are going to want to click on the VigRX logo on this page and get started with it too.

Before I talk more about what it has done...

I first want to apologize for not updating the blog for a while.

I intentionally stayed away because I wanted to make sure that blogging about my hard-ons wasn't having some sort of placebo effect and giving me...more hard-ons!

I wanted to make sure that it was really the VigRX that was doing the amazing... almost miraculous things for me that you've read about in earlier posts.

Well...now I am sure!!!

It's been over two months since I started taking VigRX and I am more than pleased.

I am still experiencing a lot of night time erections while sleeping, which is great! I had gone several years without waking up with wood...not it's a nightly experience again!

When my wife and I have sex, I now get hard in only seconds... I had reached the place a couple years ago, where it took a lot of work to get hard. Those days are gone!

Although my penis did not magically become a ten incher, it is a bit bigger when erect... but it gets very HARD! A hard cock...is a happy cock! A happy cock makes a happy wife!!! My wife is very happy!

In my flaccid state, I look much larger. This is simply because I always have more blood flowing to that region now.

The bigger flaccid state has gotten me thinking about visiting a clothing optional resort.

Although my erect penis is still only about 6 1/2 incles in length... with just a couple quick shakes, me flaccid penis appears to be almost the size it is when erect.

Kinda makes me want to visit a clothing optional resort!

I think people would be impressed when they saw it.

Maybe today I'll look into making some reservations! Ha Ha

Here's some a motivational pic for ya!




No comments: